Thursday, May 12, 2011

Suck it, Brand X

This is what happen when competition gets stiff. I came across an advertisement in the Facebook. It is quite interesting when you see the picture.

Suck it, Brand X
I am not sure it is typing error or an unofficial advertisement, but when I clicked the link, it redirected me to Altera official website. I am not sure but from the image, I saw "Suck it, Brand X".

Do you think that it is too extreme for Altera to advertise its new design software with "Suck it, Brand X"? Now, you know why Quartus II Software is #1 in Performance and Productivity. And WHAT IS BRAND X? I guess it's Xilinx.

What do you see? Please tell me in the comment box!

UPDATE: After 5 minutes I posted this, this is the new Altera advertisement in Facebook.

New ads in Facebook
Quartus II Software is #1 in Performance and Productivity AND Efficiency

If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!  
Please support: Dentyne - Refresh your confidence!

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D

6 comments:

Anna said...

...i've just been on facebook...and the sentence disappeared!!! XD (if you see below your post there is the picture without that horrible phrase!)......but....why? Mistery XDDD

soonph said...

I think it is a prank by someone else not from Altera because we can publish the ads in Facebook ourselves. Hahaha!

Anna said...

If it was a prank, it was a genial one....considering that it got us talking about Altera!!! XD Almost better than a real advertisement XD

ps: i suppose you are an engineering student or similar (it's quite unusual to have fpga ads on your facebook)XD

soonph said...

yes, that's so true. normally, we seldom notice the ads in facebook but this one really caught me! hahaha!

wow, you have a good observation skill. yeah, i am computer engineering student, did fpga stuffs for my final year project.

Anna said...

I said so because I study computer engineering too so I have a nose for this things :)))

soonph said...

Oh... nice... same field as mine. :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...