Thursday, May 19, 2011

Resorts World Genting + WorldCard Malaysia

UPDATE:

Brand new Perodua MyVi might be yours!

WorldCard Malaysia is giving a brand new Perodua MyVi when its fanpage reaches 80,000 fans! What are you waiting now? Join WorldCard Malaysia now! Just a click of LIKE and you might drive back the brand new Perodua MyVi!

Past few months, I "spammed" my Facebook with all the details and information about Resorts World Genting and WorldCard Malaysia. My friends asked me if RWG or WCM hired me to be their promoter. Answer is simply NO! A wise saying, "Good stuff must be shared" and of course, "Sharing is Caring"! I won a RM100 HolidayCard from RWG by just leaving some comments there. For WCM, a big WOW! I won a few FREE rooms at First World Hotel and I was crowned the Fan-of-The-Week before. My journey in WCM began when I won the contest - Have I told you lately...

Recently, I received my FOTW gift from WCM; WCM limited edition T-shirt, badge and RM50 Universal Traveller Cash Voucher.

Badge and T-shirt

RM50 Universal Traveller Cash Voucher

Join Resorts World Genting and WorldCard Malaysia today for unlimited fun and freebies!
You might be the lucky Fan-of-The-Week!

Links:

3. Fan-of-The-Week

If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!  
Please support: Dentyne - Refresh your confidence!

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...