Monday, May 30, 2011

Linda Chung Ka Yan (鍾嘉欣) in Penang

UPDATE: Video included!

Linda

Yes, Linda Chung from Hong Kong! She is now better known as Miss Cool in Yes Sir No Sir (点解阿Sir是阿Sir) TVB drama. She was here on 28 May 2011 at Penang Auto-City. She was here to promote her album, The Private Selection. That was the first time I saw her in LIVE! She is very pretty, cute and FRIENDLY! Although that was just a small concert, she is very friendly to all! According to my friend, she is friendlier than the other Taiwan artist that came here last year in Auto-City.

L

I

N

D

A



If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!  
Please support: Dentyne - Refresh your confidence!
Remember to follow my blog (Right panel).

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...