Sunday, May 22, 2011

Riding on the Highway

Riding on the Highway

Yesterday, 21 May 2011, marked the day, the next chapter of my life. 4 years of university finally no longer a comma but a full-stop. Yesterday was the day I move to Penang to work. Riding on the PLUS highway, I have these feeling of happiness and worry. I am happy because finally, I am in the semi-graduate mode and worry because, is the chapter of life is a smooth one? An interesting one? Or disaster?

What do you see in the picture? Or just an another defected picture?

When I was on the way to The Pearl of the Oriental (Penang), I saw a Ferrari parked beside the highway, with the front part DAMAGED! One of its tyres actually fell out, rolling on the road! This is Ferrari! Since I was moving fast, I didn't manage to snap a picture of it. Quite surprising though. Ferrari, when the tyre "飞 lari"!

Entering the Ipoh tunnel

The best part of the journey was when I was entering the tunnel near Ipoh. It was kinda pretty at night. Life is like entering a tunnel, you don't know what is waiting for you at the other side. But, don't worry! Enjoy the what you have now, just like, enjoy the moment passing through the tunnel. I am not sure what is waiting for me in the future but I am sure, I need to enjoy what I have now. Good or bad, it is just part of the journey in life. The bad part of life sometimes is actually the sweetness in life.

Inside the tunnel

What is waiting for me at the other end?

If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!  
Please support: Dentyne - Refresh your confidence!
Remember to follow my blog.

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...