Tuesday, May 17, 2011

McDonald's Limited Edition Coca Cola Glasses

Limited Edition Coca Cola Glasses

A few weeks ago, I joined McDonald's Facebook contest. The prize was the whole set of McDonald's Limited Edition Coca Cola Glasses which consisted of all the six colours (Charcoal, Purple, Blue, Pink, Lime, Green). The contest was tagging 50 friends from your Facebook and be the first out of 125 people to complete it. If you are one of the 125 people who completed it, you won the whole set of the glasses. The contest was held daily at 1.25PM in conjunction with the Coca Cola 125 Years Anniversary, starting from 15 April 2011 until 27 April 2011.

McDonald's Limited Edition Coca Cola Glasses

Today I went to McDonald's Petronas Skudai DT to redeem my set of glasses. During the contest, I won 9 sets of glasses but only 1 set is mine and the other 8 sets are on behalf of friends and family.

2 sets of glasses All the 6 colours

You can get the glass officially from your nearby McDonald's starting 28 April 2011. Each week from 28 April 2011, one colour will be available. The Coke Glass Meal is any large McValue meals with a Sundae cup.





Charcoal (28 April) Purple (5 May) Blue (12 May)
Pink (19 May)Lime (26 May) Green (2 June)


If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!

UPDATE: 18 May 2011 5.04PM

I just received a SMS from my sister regarding the redemption of McDonald's Limited Edition Coca Cola Glasses. Her redemption venue is at KLANG VALLEY, WANGSA MAJU, SETIAWANGSA DRIVE-THRU. She went there last night and the staff told her two colours were out of stock. Isn't that the glasses were reserved for the winners at the first place and why two colours were out of stock now? So, I advise you all to redeem as soon as possible to avoid out of stock. I am not sure how the system goes, but redeem as soon as possible. I thought those glasses were reserved for the winners but it turned out to be other way round. Good luck!

UPDATE: 18 May 2011 11.26PM

I had just submitted my photo for McD 101 Ways to use your Coca-Cola can glass. Please help me to like!

Step 1:

Go to McDonald's Facebook: My.McDonalds and LIKE the page.

LIKE McDonald's Facebook fanpage

Step 2:

Then, go to the left panel, click the application: 101 Ways

Click 101 Ways


Step 3:

Click Join Now.

Click Join Now

Step 4:

Go to 101 Gallery at the top panel, then click Week 3 at the left panel.

Click 101 Gallery

Click Week 3

Step 5:

Search for my post: Soon Pek Hong (I am in Week 3, first page, the sixth picture)

My post's thumbnail

Step 6:

Click it and click the LIKE at the bottom left of the picture.

Like my picture

Finally...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

If you like my post, please SHARE it and please click my Nuffnang ads too! Thanks!  


If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D

2 comments:

Benedict said...

wah... u r really amazing..

soonph said...

hahaha! thanks! amazing in term of? lolx...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...