Sunday, December 16, 2012

Kampachi Dinner Buffet @ Equatorial Hotel, Penang

For Kampachi Lunch Buffet, see here.

Yes! Kampachi again! Last few weeks, I went for Kampachi Lunch Buffet and yesterday, I tried out their dinner buffet. If you read my post about the buffet previously, I guess that the difference between the lunch and dinner buffet apart from the price, is the additional of oysters and lobsters. I guess I am right, but not 100% right. Actually the menu is a bit different from the lunch one. For dinner, there are fresh oysters and slipper lobsters, on the new menu. Besides that, one of the fried vegetables is changed to fried fish. There are teppanyaki prawn and grilled lambs as well to replace some of items in the lunch buffet menu.

Appetizers
Appetizers
Vegetable and fried sushi rice
Vegetable and fried sushi rice

Fried items
Fried items

Fried items
Fried items

From the picture above, the middle one was replaced with fried fish during dinner buffet and it was fried vegetable during lunch buffet.

Chicken soup
Chicken soup

Beef soup
Beef soup

From my previous post about the lunch buffer, I did mentioned the two soups above. There are still available during dinner. Remember to ask them to add an egg in your bowl before they serve you the soup. It tastes nice according to my friend.

Slipper lobsters
Slipper lobsters

Teppanyaki prawn and mussel
Teppanyaki prawn and mussel
Slipper lobsters and teppanyaki prawn are something new at the dinner buffet, not available at lunch buffet.

Grilled fish
Grilled fish

Squid and vegetable
Squid and vegetable

Grilled lamb at the most right
Grilled lamb at the most right

Fresh oysters
Fresh oysters

Desserts
Desserts

Honeydew Sago
Honeydew Sago

When I said I am not 100% right at the beginning of the post, I mean that dinner buffet, the taste is better. There are more variety of desserts and the desserts look better. All the pictures above are just part of the buffet menu. I did not snap alot because some of them are available here. Sashimi and sushi are still available and for sashimi, there are more choices such as octopus besides fish. 







The pictures above are some of the items I had last night. Again, if you ask me, if you are a fan of fresh oysters and slipper lobsters, then you can go for dinner buffet. But if you do not like them, you can go for lunch buffet. Honestly speaking, fresh oysters and slipper lobsters are the two main additional items that differentiate between lunch and dinner buffet. I would say, lunch is the simplified version at lower price and dinner is the full version at full price, sounds reasonable? About the taste, lunch and dinner both are having a great taste of authentic Japanese cuisine. I guess most of you do not have to puzzle that what are the differences between lunch and dinner buffet at Kampachi, Equatorial Hotel, Penang now.

If you would like to see more about Kampachi Lunch Buffet at Equatorial Hotel, Penang, click here.

Venue
Kampachi, Equatorial Hotel, Penang (Dinner Buffet)

Price
Saturday and Sunday Buffet Lunch
Time: 11.30AM - 2.30PM
Price: RM68++ Adult, RM37++ Children


Saturday Buffet Dinner

Time: 6.30PM - 10.00PM
Price: RM92++ Adult, RM49++ Children


Service charge: 10%

Government tax: 6%


Reservation
04-632 7000

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...