Wednesday, February 9, 2011

when birthday is in the air

Birthday! When I was in KL Genting Highlands recently, there was a Branded Sales going on. I went there for shopping for Chinese New Year cloths. Out of sudden, I think of getting a present for my friend for his birthday. I was like went in and out for 2 days but did not manage to get anything for present except a collar T-shirt for myself. Alright, this post isn't regarding me. So, I went to First World Plaza, 1-Utama, Sungei Wang, Wangsa Maju Jusco and Carrefour to look for present. However, I still did not manage to get anything. Somehow, during my last night stay in KL, I went to Berjaya Times Square. There, I managed to get him a Hang Ten T-shirt. Since he is "choosy", I bought two shirts with different colours, blue and pink. His "shirt requirement" are : blue colour, no stripe, no big fancy patterns, even if stripe, must be as small as possible and etc! To be safe, I bought 2 shirts. I am not sure whether he likes it or not. *I forgot to take the picture of the shirts*


When I back to Johor, I went to Hinode to buy the boxes, present paper and wishing card. Then, I did a little magic and ....


There are 2 presents but he is going choose 1 only due to budget limitation! Hahaha! So, the other one will be mine. Anyway, Happy Birthday! I hope you will like it! It is not expensive, it is not nice but it is sincerely from me!
If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...