Thursday, February 17, 2011

Redbox and Steambot


Today is a hell of a busy day! Not busy of studies but busy of outing. My friend and I went to RedBox Pelangi to sing karaoke. We arrived at around 2.30pm. Everything was fine then until we got bored singing because it is just the two of us. Around 6.30pm, we planned to pay the bill and headed for Sutera Mall because I want to get myself a Fipper. When we were about to leave the room, my friend realized that he lost his car key. We searched the whole room but we could not find the key. The waiter even offered to move out the sofa for us to search the key. However, my friend thought it is not necessary as I am on my way to his car to check whether he left his key in his car. When I was on my way, I kept on thinking that everything will be fine! The first thing I checked once I walked out the lift was to see whether my friend's car is still in the parking lot! Thanks God that his car was still in the parking lot. Once I walked closer to his car, I found that his car key was dangling outside his car on the boot. Yes, the key was on his car's boot all the time for 4 hours! I thought to myself, are we lucky or the safety in Johor has improved? I called my friend and he came down. It was kinda exciting and afraid because if his car is lost, it is a big problem! Then, we headed for Sutera Mall but on the way, I suggested to have steambot. Then, we went for steambot and could not make it for Sutera Mall. I reached my room at around 10.30pm.


Lesson of the Day: Please check your car key once you are about to leave the parking lot.


I learned that I have being a bad friend recently! I am influencing my friend as he is planning on having a good healthy diet to keep fit. I am sorry that you had your difficult day. I will not influence you anymore because you are now free to pursue your dream. Should I say: Congratulation, you are now free to go as planned!?

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...