Friday, November 16, 2012

YEA Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu, Penang


Hello! Let's start my page with something tempting and tasty. I went to YEA Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu at Penang Times Square, Penang. It is a place where you can truly reveal your cooking skill where about 95% of the food requires your own cooking. But don't worry, if you are a bad cook, there is another 5% for you to try for. The interesting part is that they are marble to cook the dishes. I guess it is the first in Malaysia.
Salmon
Salmon cooked with special sauce (I dont know the name of the sauce)
See the marble? Don't worry, it won't crack because I had tested it. Don't overcooked the salmon else it will taste not so nice.
Oyster
Steamed oyster (Still raw, steam them yourself)
 The oysters are mixed with special sauce (again!) which I don't know the name of the sauce. Arrange them nicely on the marble, cover them with the "steambot pot cover" and wait for about 3-4 minutes and you will realize the size of the oysters shrink but definitely not the taste.
Scallop
Raw Scallop, really a big one!
Since they are so huge, I don't really dare to eat but I bet the taste is so damn finger-licking!
Lean Pork
Lean Pork, mixed with Salt & Pepper and a little bit of Chili Flakes
This is nice, juicy meat if you do not overcook them.
Lean Pork (After cook)
Sorry as my hand was shaking
Pork Bacon surrounding the Snapper fish
The pork bacon is nice but I used the wrong sauce to cook the Snapper
My friend said the way I cooked them made people don't want to eat them.
Seafood on the left and Stingray on the right
They were once lived together but now they met again.
The seafood tasted like assam and the Stingray tasted like Penang Laksa.
The unwrapped seafood
Alright! I forgot to take the picture of the Stingray.
The ice-cream
King's Ice Cream
I had lots of food actually but I was too busy eating that I didn't snap all the pictures. This was the second time I visited this place and still, it does not disappoint me! So, give it a try, buffet-style.
Name: YEA Japanese BBQ and Shabu Shabu
Venue: Penang Times Square, Penang
Price: RM53++ for adult, I don't know the price for kids
50% off for second person during supper and Fridays' Lunch Time
The promotion is on-going until further notice I guess.
Contact: 604-229 7826

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...