Friday, November 16, 2012

Pandan Coconut, Abu Siti Lane, Penang


Actually I am in a bad mood now. Anyway, I am still writing this. Coconut drink, I bet most of you know what is that. A natural drink to cool off the heatiness of your body and yes, I had it every time I feel I am burning from the inside out. However, not the best time to have it now because my heart is so cold now.
Coconut
Pandan Coconut
Coconut into half
After you drink the refreshing "coconut juice", cut it into half for the flesh
Coconut Spoon
Now is the best part, you do not need a spoon but they will "make" a coconut spoon for you, go green I guess.
Alright, this is not a normal coconut, but it has Pandan flavour in it. I guess they plant the Pandan leaves near the coconut tree.
Venue: Abu Siti Lane, Penang (Go till the end of the road and you will see the shop)
Price: RM3.00 for Pandan Coconut (add another RM0.20 for the cold one)

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...