Thursday, June 23, 2011

Straits Quay, Penang

Straits Quay, Penang

Now, the next post is regarding Penang's First Seafront Retail Marina, the magnificent Straits Quay. When I first heard of it, I pronounced it as Straits "Kue" but the actual pronunciation is Straits "Key". Sorry for my poor English. This was the first time I set my foot on Straits Quay but definitely not the first time heard of it. Because it was opened, I joined the games in its Facebook (Straits Quay), I won myself a RM50 Cash Voucher from Four Season Bakery in Straits Quay. It is a big place with extraordinary design, either interior or exterior. According to my friend's observation, it is targeting a certain group of people with special interest basically because it is not like a normal shopping complex with lots of brand and variation. I am sure the design is fantastic which favours the design from the West. It has its own class and is wonderful.












It has a main court and it is nicely decorated with lights. This is the place where Flea Market is held. A nice place to take pictures.






Interior design of Straits Quay








Did you spot anything?










Besides, Straits Quay is the place where you can get your sport cars or even yachts.




Last but not least...

Super delicous

RM5.00 for 2

For more, please visit Straits Quay

If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...