Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chinese New Year Gathering @ Modern Revelation Yakiniku

 
Wow! Today (17 Feb 2011) is the last day to celebrate Chinese New Year 2011! Before that, once again, Happy Chinese New Year! I think it is time for me to post about my course's CNY gathering because the last day of the CNY! This gathering was held last week (11 Feb 2011) but I have no time to update about it. The gathering was held at 现代启示录, Taman Pelangi (aka Modern Revelation Yakiniku (Facebook)). For the location, please refer to the end of this post. This gathering was supposed to be held before CNY but some of them were packed on their schedules. For my comment on this restaurant, it is nice and a must-try BUT it is a bit pricey! I am not sure whether I can reveal the prices of the F&B on my post but what I can say is make sure you bring enough cash or make sure your credit card is "usable". Besides, I did not post the pictures of my coursemates because I am not sure whether they want to appear here or not OR I might end up being sued for "copyright" their faces! Hahaha! Jk Jk! Here are some pictures regarding the restaurant:



 The sauces: Nice!






 The interior design: The thing that looks like speaker is used to suck the smoke out.





 BBQ


 Steambot


 Special thing is that it used charcoal for BBQ instead of fire from cooking gas! It tastes so nice and not oily.


 Honeydew Ice Blended @ RM7.50, the size of the drink is BIG!

 Mango Ice Blended @ RM7.50


For those going by using GPS devices, the coordinate is N01° 29.014' E103° 46.506'
For those going by using conventional map, please click -> 现代启示录 (Official Website with location)

Comments: Nice and it is recommended to try! About the price, I let you figure it out yourself!


If you like my post and if you think it is interesting, please click the LIKE/SHARE button to share with your friends and family. After all, sharing is caring. Thanks :D
Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...